RTAC: Menu of Services
POSTED November 3, 2020|
Choose a file to download:
RTAC can support USAID Missions, Bureaus, and Independent Offices in a variety of ways, including:
- Conducting research on cutting-edge development topics.
- Packaging evidence generated by USAID-funded researchers in compelling, user-friendly communications products for a range of audiences.
- Developing R2A plans to promote the use of evidence.
- Designing and delivering specialized training for USAID staff, researchers, and implementing partners.
- Organizing and hosting high-level expert panels and convenings for U.S. Government decision makers, implementing partners, researchers, and development funders.
- Consulting on the design of USAID programs and research.
- Serving as special advisors to the Agency on key development issues.
- Supporting other short-term, research-based and strategic technical assistance needs.