Timely Research. Actionable Evidence. Development Impact. Learn more:
Researchers joining the network will have access to:
- Short-term research based technical assistance opportunities
- Resource repositories with practical tools and the latest evidence
- Networking opportunities with other researchers and USAID staff
- State-of-the-art training opportunities
Through RTAC, USAID staff will be able to access:
- A global network of experts across all USAID technical sectors
- Geographically dispersed researchers and research institutions
Our Global NetworkView all Universities
In April 2020, USAID and Arizona State University (ASU), under the auspices of the Research Technical Assistance Center, hosted a webinar about recent developments in the use of digital strategies in education. It included presentations by Dr. Mary Jane Parmentier and Dr. Faheem Hussain, both of ASU. While the webinar was planned months in advance, the topic has become especially pertinent because of the education challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join USAID and Arizona State University (ASU) for a Digi-Know Webinar on Wednesday, April 8. Learn more about digital strategies in education through a discussion on fieldwork experience, evidence, and lessons learned.